Our company’s Code of Ethics can be boiled down to four words…
Do the right thing.
Here is the expanded version…
- We will deliver quality repair services at a fair and equitable price.
- We will have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- We will conduct ourselves in a lawful and professional manner.
- We will provide service and workmanship in keeping with the highest standards of the industry.
- We will only recommend the services, repairs and maintenance that are necessary for the vehicle to be kept in safe and efficient working order as recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- We will only use quality products that are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation.
- We will give the best customer service possible.
- We will service and repair vehicles in a timely manner and keep each customer informed of any appointment changes, service changes, and unanticipated delays.
- We will be a great employer by observing all laws, by offering additional training and instruction, by providing satisfactory working conditions and well-maintained equipment and facilities, and by exceeding standards of safety and work practice.
- We will ensure that our activities comply with environmental regulations and the best practices for our industry.